Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Walks With Dad

I am in Salt Lake City for the holidays until Thursday. I love coming home & seeing friends + family. Living away makes me appreciate this beautiful place so much more. One of my favorite things to do while I am home is go on walks with my Dad. My parents live in in Foothill near the Boneville Shoreline (which is also one of my favorite walks.) But since it snowed on Christmas we decided to walk through This is the Place Park.

Living in a busy city is nice but sometimes my heart aches for the mountains. I love to look at them & remember how big + beautiful this world is. I know it sounds cheesy! But I feel at peace while walking with my Dad. It's also a special time we share, we get to catch up! Since I hardly get to see my family every moment to me is special.
This it the Place Heritage Park
This it the Place Heritage Park
^ Walking down the snow lined street with my Dad leading the way!
This it the Place Heritage Park
This it the Place Heritage Park
This it the Place Heritage Park
^ Walking through This is the Place Park. It's stunning!
This it the Place Heritage Park
This it the Place Heritage Park
^ Walking up to the monuments. It's hard to believe this is in my parents backyard. It's always nice to escape the city & come to the mountains. 

I will always love these special walks with my Dad! Do you have any favorite things you like to do at home?

Xo,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. I know, I love the mountains! I forget how gorgeous they really are. The mountains in Vail are also gorgeous. I hope you had a nice time with your family and happy new year! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Em! That was a very special walk with you. Thanks for coming out and being with us for the holidays! Love you, Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS