Thursday, January 1, 2015

Holiday Recap

I am sitting at the airport getting ready to head back to DC. 2014 was a great year for me! I moved to DC (again), went to Bonnaroo, traveled the world & met some amazing people. I am excited to see what 2015 holds. I am always up for a new adventure ;)!

Coming home is always special since I live across the country. I love seeing all my friends & family, it really does mean a lot to me. My heart is full with so much love for so many amazing people in my life. Thank you for a great trip!

Here are some photos, enjoy!
I couldn’t get enough of the mountains & we celebrated Kristi + Peyton. I am so happy to see this girl in love. I can't wait to celebrate the big day in June!

^ My parents & I went to Park City to get lunch at Highwest Distillery. It was super snowy & cold. But it's always dreamy going to this little ski town. It's also one of my favorite traditions with my family (we missed you Amy & Will!) The cheese fondue & the High West Lemonade are my favorite!
^ I got to go to Zach's family Christmas party. I saw Amber & a few more of my favorite people. Zach & I usually take a "family Christmas" photo of us but didn't get around to it this year. So this one will do ;)!
^ I got brunch with some girlfriends at one of my favorite places, Finn's! I am obsessed with the fried chicken & lemonade. It's delicious + the place is so cute.
^ Celebrated the New Year with some friends over fondue & games. Cheers to 2015 I look forward to what's in store! 

I hope you all had a great holiday! What are you looking forward to this year?

Xo,
Emily

7 comments:

  1. looks like a great holiday with your family! happy new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! Looks like you had a nice time too. Happy new year, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun vacation! So jealous you got to see some snow!

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures, and holy cow, is that rock candy in champagne?! WANT!!! lol!


    Anyhoo, I found your blog through a fellow blogger, and just thought I would drop by and say hi! It would totally make my day if you stopped by my blog sometime and dropped me a line! Or better yet, keep in touch! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I stopped by your blog, you have a new reader:)! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a white Christmas that's for sure! Looks like I brought the chilly weather back with me ;).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I love networking with fun bloggers! Hope to see you around more! - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS